Jackson Jaimungal is the Founder and Director of JJ Accounting & Tax Consultants. Our aim is to manage and develop a team focused on support and business management ensuring that all operational, technical and business systems are addressed accurately and timeously.
Our company’s aim is to develop the strategic goals and objectives of the business, thereby providing direction and leadership towards the achievement of the operations, sales and marketing philosophy, purpose, strategy and annual goals and objectives. With many years hand on experience experience in the accounting and tax industry, we have a solid reputation of work efficiency, dedication and professionalism. Jackson holds a Diploma and a Bachelor’s Degree and has studied through Unisa. He is a member of South African Institute of Tax Professionals, a Registered Tax Practitioner and a member of Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the recognised world-class Business Chamber and a united voice of business in Ethekwini / Durban.
- We thrive in advising and guiding organization in becoming tax compliant.
- To advocate / promote organization and stakeholders’ change related to organization mission
- To support and motivate employees in organization products/programs and operations
- To always provide the highest level of professionalism in accounting and tax services
- To deliver these services with utmost integrity and respect
- To be a service provider of choice that clients want to deal with.